Wednesday, March 30, 2011

She was upset tonight

So my niece Trudy is feeling really bad and missing her friends. Last week she lost 4 friends because of bad mouthing each other. I don't place the blame entirely on my niece, but it takes two to argue and throw verbal assaults at each other. I mean, she's a smart girl, but lets her emotions get the best of her sometimes and says things she regrets later.
But by that time the damage is already done and she's lost a good friendship down the drain. Anyways she was missing Skylar and started to get upset. I avoided the "see what happens when you open your mouth" lecture. She realizes herself that she messed up. I just hope they all look back in a year and say to each other... "what the freak were we thinkin?"  :-D I think they'll eventually get back as friends. It's all about maturity and forgiveness.

No comments: