Thursday, March 31, 2011

Im sooo damm upset right now!

I am SOOO fu#%in upset right now. I signed on into FB about 15 minutes ago and Julia sent me a message about her getting beat with a belt by her father(?) Why did he do this?.. Because "I fell asleep on the couch after playing volleyball"
WTF?.. who the hell beats there kid with a belt because they fell asleep on the couch??. I'm am soo upset!!  First of all... she's 13.. you don't beat a 13 year old with a belt over your lap!

Second, Julia is such a sweet girl & she doesn't deserve this crap at all. She's going thru a really tough time as it is. With the drama at school, the insecurities, losing and gaining friends. It's alot to handle.

I wish she was a real niece to me. I love her and care for her... alot more than she prob realizes. I just wanna go down and bring her down to Trudys so she can hang with her a few days.. just so she can be happy for a few days... so she can smile just a bit.

No comments: