Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I know it's rough sometimes

Can't sleep. Got some friends on my mind. I mean I should be thinking bout my job, getting my car tuned up and ready for another inspection, or worrying about Conner betting better. But instead I got a kiddo on my mind. I was bored and started editing some pics as I always do, and it occurred to me that she rarely smiles
 :-(   Out of the dozens of pictures I've seen of her I can probably count on one hand how many pics she's smiled in.

I dunno.... It's probably dumb because they're not my kids, but I guess thats why I worry bout them. They got alot of crap on their plate already, and then there's the relationships, school, problems at home...etc. I can only imagine how it hurts sometimes, because adults got thru the same thing. All I want to do is just give her a hug... that's all.. nothing more... nothing less. Just to let her know that I'm here for her. Anyways, gonna try to head down Thursday night and bring Trudy up to see Julia. Maybe go out Friday for ice cream or pizza or something :-D

No comments: