Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sheesh....am I some sort of psychiatrist?

Ok - so Aarons chilling in my room and talking to me about him raising his pit bull when he was younger and then he's talking to me about him riding horses when he was a kid. And then he's telling me how stressed he is about his relationship between his father and him. For some reason I suddenly felt like I was in the psychiatrist office, and I wasn't the one laying on the coach!! The guy needs to feel more confident about himself, and one of the ways to do that is to get a job. He also needs to meet and make friends. He'd prob wouldn't feel as cynical, would be more kinder, and not so challenging. He seems to always "top it off" when you tell him about what you did. Like his accomplishments are better. Thats like the worst way to have some lose interest in you. Gawd!!

No comments: