Saturday, November 13, 2010

A couple days with Bobby and Sam

So I just got back from spending a couple of days with Bobby and Sam. I was a nice visit, and got to spend time with Ariana. Man is she getting smart! The lil pumpkin knows the parts of her body, elbow, eye, hands, arms...etc, knows and says about 80 words, "nanna" (Bannana), shoe, hot...etc My favorite is "stop"... but when she says it, it's "top". LOL!! She is adorable. Anyways Bobbys getting over the Flu or something and he started back on nights last night. They seem to have a good marriage. They've got it working out real good. And I love em for that.

Finally got that big hug I wanted from Carrie. She's such a sweet girl. She's got a real good heart but I do worry bout her. Me and her chat on FB almost every night. We just about talk about anything from her snake, to her friends, what she likes, dislikes, her parents, boys, partying...etc
It's the last last two subjects that kind of worry me. I mean she's only 11 and she mentions partying alot. I try to avoid it as much as possible, and I end up reminding her that she's still very young. But she hangs around older teens, and thats where she gets the talk from. I just keep talking to her to get her mind of the "other stuff" she think she's missing out on.

Anyways last night while at Bobbys, I told her I'd be back and that I was going for a walk to enjoy the stars.,. which you NEVER see up here in Hampton, and as I passed her house, she was sitting on top of her moms car. I didn't recognize her at first, but she saw me, and ran up into my arms. That felt really good. The first real hug I got from her. I just hope the realizes that I do care and love her, and that I'm always going to be here if she needs to talk.

No comments: