Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wish I could go back in time.


Sometimes I wish I could go back in time. To make things better. To try to make things a little more easier.
To tell Amanda even though she loves him, that Derek may not be the right guy for her and not head out to Hawaii. To tell my son not to get to involved with the games, that thier are soo many more important things in life. To warn Rhonda of what Brandie was doing, so her mom could get involved and stop her from making a mistake. To be there for Carrie, hug her and hold her, so I'd see more smiles and she'd be just a lil more happier. To get more involved with my niece and warn her the relationships are gonna hurt because most guys are way too damm immature in middle school, and to guard your heart more. 
Yeah... I wish I could go back just a few years... just back a few years...like maybe to 2003 :-)

No comments: