Saturday, July 3, 2004

"Cha cha changes"

Jul 3rd, 2004
Things are going pretty good. With the job at GOC (Geeks on Call) Duane has moved me in the back of the office. It's supposed to be a compliment, being that I don't need any supervision, BUT....I don't really have anyone besides Erin and James to talk to....kinda sucks, I miss just turning around and talking to Nichole or Bobby. I feel real good about working there though. I mean the company is expanding at an exponential rate !! Amanda just got her first ultrasound. The outline of the baby is really clear, it's about 2 1/2" long and you can see the arms and legs already developing. It's so neat. When you see a picture like that you realize how amazing life can be. It still blows me away that Amanda's' going to be a mom.I don't doubt she'll a real good mom....I mean she practically raised Brandon. I just hope she decides to stays her with everyone and not move out. I mean she everyone here for support.

No comments: