Tuesday, September 30, 2003

A new friend

Sept 30th, 2003
I’m starting to hang around Jennifer’s a lot more……she’s so cool, relaxed and fun to hang around with. She's so happy-go-lucky. Kinda reminds me of the way I used to be. I wouldn’t mind going out with her but it’s the age difference that bothers me. I mean I’m 40 and she’s just turning 29. AND she keeps joking around about my age !!
I know she likes to tease me about it but it makes me wonder what she thinks about me. She’s got two kids, Hannah & William “BB” (Billy). They’re real good kids. BB is the kind nice kid who’s polite but can blow his mom off in a second ! Hannah is a lil active rambunctious girl….I think she’s going to turn into a tomboy !
Anyway I like her but I don’t want to hurt her because of my plans so I’m not gonna get to close. Speaking of my plans, guess they got a little postponed, huh? I still have yet to send in the payment for the life insurance. And the temp is gonna be real cold. I’m just so stressed out cause of everything…I still have a crummy p of s job at a warehouse, I really haven’t gone anywhere in the past 4 years, and I still live with Vicky & Kevin….which just isn’t right.

No comments: