Saturday, April 2, 2011

A goofy night

Went down to NC/Hertford/SH last night.Had fun. Took , Trudy, Julia & Bree to the movies last night and watched of ALL things "Diary of A Wimpy Kid 2". Well.... it was n't exactly the movie you take teens/middle schoolers to. LOL! I think we all felt out of place with all the 5-9 year olders in the theater. Trudy was wanting to a scary movie of some sorts. But nothing was playing. I was laughing my a$$ off with the way these kids were in the theater.... tossing popcorn, sitting/laying on the floor.(which was nasty BTW). Anyways ... what counts is they/we had fun.
Bree reminds me ALOT of Derek's sister Bre (Kara) She acts hyper just like how Bre was when she was around Amanda.  Anyways..driving back the car started overheating... kinda made it a little tougher drive back to Hampton. I should have stayed down there because Angie had asked me to photograph Tonis D-Day party. Oh well. maybe next time. I'm started to get tired right now. Taking a short nap to rest up a bit

No comments: