Monday, April 25, 2011

Gimme a break!!

So Friday night we had Trudy and Julia overnight. They're such good kids. Found out that my niece is a pyromaniac! LOL! It was pretty uneventful except for the Julia was talking to some kids outside the windows. I walked outside later to drive em back down to Hertford, NC just to find my car had writing on it with chalk. I was upset, but I wasn't pissed. It was easily washable. Now if it was written in permanent marker, yes... i would have been ripped. 

So I drop Julia off, and ended up picking Becky and Bri (Trudys mom and sister) and drove back up here. That night, me and Becky were supposed to go to Walmart..... we walk outside and plopped in the van... I try to put the key in the ignition just to find the entire ignition component had been torn apart! (Mind u it was dark out) we ended up having to call the police, file a report, and they dusted for prints. I doubt they'll find anything, but it pisses me off when someone vandalizes another's property. What the hell happened to respect

No comments: