Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Love my daughter / drama with my niece

Just came back from a Walmart run with Amanda. It's 3 in the morning, I'm tired, cold, and sore from the cold, but I had so much fun with my daughter. Even at 3am she can brighten my day up. Since she's been home visiting she has been so happy and lovable. She's been an fatastic mother to Conner and a wonderful daughter. It's been along time since she has been herself, which is kind of sad, because that tells me that Derek holds her back sometimes. Anyways, she bought Conner a bouncer tonight and he's LOVIN IT!!.. LOL

Anyways I just signed in on Facebook, and was kind of bummed out. Looks like Trudy and Lexi (Trudys best friend) got in some sort of argument, and are no longer friends. I'm not sure what happened, but I thought both of them lost out on a real good thing. Seems like there's WAY too much drama going on these days. Of course, it happens mostly between the girls. You nvr see guys argue over little crap. But the girls also show alot more love too. Kind of glad some were smart to stay out of the conversation. I think both the girls still love/care for each other, but they got to see past each others differences, and knock it off with the rumors, teasing and the drama and respect each other.
Sometimes I don't know who's worse.. the kids or the adults!!

No comments: