Saturday, May 29, 2010

Goodbye HRTI... Heeeelllo Sprint!

So I saw the advertisement of Sprint supervisor job online, so of course I applied for it. A few days later I find that Sprint is having an "open house/job fair" on the 26th. This position was for Customer Retention Representative.
Not the job I originally applied for but still....So I head down to the main office, which is an awesome 5 minutes down the road! Come to find out the "Open House" at the main office was on the 25th (Tuesday), but the "Job Fair" is at the PHM (Patrick Henry Mall)
SO I drop off my resume, referral letters at the booth. The NEXT day I get a call from Valerie McCarty (Sprint HR) to come in for testing Friday on the 4th. Took the 2 hour exam, that included a really neat call center simulation with avatars. Afterwards I went in for the interview with Rachael which went really well, that included roll playing as me being a hotel manager having to convince Rachael why my hotel was better that the one across the street. LOL... that was fun. Anyways, I saw alot of faces that day and can't remember them all, but they offered me the position that day (barring the results of my backround check and wiz test of course)... LOVING IT !!!
I don't remember going for an interview where I've been hired on the spot like that. Awesome!

No comments: