Friday, April 6, 2007

Just a lil frustration.. just a little

Well, I took off the past three days so I could help everyone move from the apartments, BUT as plans with Vicky usually never follow thru, I sat around and wasted 16 hrs of PAL time, and to top that off Vicky found out that all the stuff in storage that was supposed to be sold/auctioned off she was able to buy back for $800.
$800 dollars !
I think that was such a waste because Sue will probably NEVER see her dolls, and the money could’ve been used for covering Rent/Bills…etc.
I told Vicky she should get her priorities straight as the family won’t have a roof over their head, but have a lot of dolls to play with!...LOL !

Amanda surprises me every day J As she and Bri were walking down to the gas station, a guy pulled up to both the girls and asked if they needed a ride. The girls of course said no, but as they looked inside his car they noticed the man was jerking off right in front of them! I give Amanda a lot of credit because she was smart enough to get the license number! They were interviewed by the lady cop who patrols the area. Amanda is still in shock.

No comments: