Friday, August 5, 2005

Promoted & lovin it!

Hehe, Back in May I was promoted to Supervisor !....This time the position was screaming at me to take it :-).... I originally put in for it last year around June, but my schedule would allow it, thats when Laurie got it, I didn't even put it for it November, and thats when Mike got the day position, third times a charm I guess, because when they did the "streamlining". Then Daynes was leaving to continue her Restaurant Business Management degree. Thats when I again put in for the job. This time Bobby interviewed me.I'm guessing he was wanting me to apply, cause he said something to the likes of "you deserve it....it's about time" !
Well. that was back in May....Bobby and Sam just closed on thier trailer !!....It looks really nice....I just wish Kevin & Vicky could get something like that.

No comments: