Monday, August 11, 2003

Sad for the other kids

Aug 11, 2003
Last night (Sun) I felt so crappy I couldn't even go to work. I felt weak, sore and I had a major headache. I feel like 50 instead of 40 ! I don't know if I caught a bug or what.
Hey !!......Donna and the kids showed up Saturday !
Andrea & Christy are getting big, Christy is still soo quite sometimes and Andrea is still somewhat of the tomboy.
Tommy hasn't changed !!...still bouncing off the walls and cocky as ever! LOL Jennifer has still got that "I need a hug" look but she's been keeping her distance from everyone. (she's heading in the same direction as Leah is....it's just nobody
realizes it yet..... God I wish I could help her)
Speaking of Leah.....she's in a "teen safe-house" in E-city I think....It started two weeks ago when Donna found out she was doing cocaine. Basically Donna couldn't handle the situation, went to court, and gave her to the state. Now Leah is ward of the state. I knew Leah would get into trouble…but not like this. These are things that can be soo painful in your heart sometimes. I still remember the last night we spent moving from Hertford, the last of the boxes were packed up and we had finished cleaning the house. Leah came over to say goodbye to everyone and had started getting really upset and started crying; she gave everyone such a long hug. I felt soo sad for her. I think.....no wait....I KNEW she saw us as her family more than Tim & Donnas'....You want to help out sooo bad but you're unable to because they're not your kids. Sometime it can be really tough.

No comments: