Friday, September 9, 2005

A visit to Brandies

Wow....it's been a good weekend, I brought Amanda to work on Saturday, she impressed me - she was tired but held thru the whole eight hours from 7am -3pm !!.....She was helping keep a break list, and listening in on the phones. LOL - Tabatha even asked if she was to start working here ! lol

Sunday we went down to visit Brandie. It surprised me - she really hasn't changed that much - the baby's name is Megan and she is soo beautiful. She slept most of the time we were there. Brandies boyfriend, Wes and her have been going out for about two years now - It was tough for me though - Brandie is only 15 and just too young to have a baby. Back when we living in Hertford, I had a dream about Brandie getting pregnant. That's when I started telling her to "Be Careful !" - two years later look what happened. I'll always care for her though. She looked really tired though because the baby's been keeping her up at night,

No comments: