Sunday, October 17, 2004

Just a random day

Oct 17th, 2004
Amanda R left last month and it seems really quite around here without her being here. I guess it was the phones constantly going off !!....ha !. Anyways not much has been going on...except Tim sleeping over here alot more....all he needs to do now is bring his bags over and it'll be like before. Vicky and lil Amanda has been getting on my nerves lately. Vicky & Kevin have decided to let Amanda L smoke inside the house.....which really ticks me off !!.....by allowing her to smoke in the house and in front of everyone that's an approval thing.....AND I SURE AS HELL DON'T APPROVE OF HER SMOKING !.....guess it's too late now . Last night three girls which Bobby knows got "alcohol poisoning" (speculation as of now). Three Chesapeake cops and an ambulance showed up. One of the girls kept passing out. The third girl, Jennifer, had taken off with 5 guys (which is really scary !)...I mean what could of happened.

No comments: